Thursday, September 17, 2009

Two Hundred and Four



This picture says it all =D
Yes. I am back mapling while
my major exam is less than
2 months time *show tongue*
If I don't care, you shouldn't
give a damn either Okay! =P


Btw, a brief say about my character.
You will never ever guess her name.
I will not give you any clue either...
Anyhow, I am just a Striker only =)

& I don't understand why whenever
I am in the game, I become very,
Yea, I say very very ignorant..
To my mummy's word and my stomach!
Especially, when I have a friend
around the game with me *sigh*
Ahh! This is a hard nut to crack


Last but not least, LoOk at my Plurk layout!
Isn't it the prettiest thing in the world..?
It is in my favorite color and animals =))
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com