Monday, March 22, 2010

Two Hundred and Forty three

Sunday.
When I reached GentingH, settle everything.
I went on Facebook and replied him in inbox
I asked him "going out for dinner?" Little did
I know, I made a smart guess. He praised me.
He, dumb one -.-" forced me to text him 1st,
Whatever larhh. Sooner or later gotta get used
to it too ;@ Go live his life larhh. mad at him!
Text text text until midnight. Happy (: Heh!
I can't accept the fact that he sleep so early!

Today, monday!
Morning starts at 7+. Shower, off to breakfast.
McDonalds, McMuffin Yumm! Daddy spent..
Check out and rush down for bro's school lol
Home sweet home. Online, shower, relax (:
He texted me during lunch time and then
we chat and chat and chat and chat till now!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com