Sunday, May 8, 2011

Three Hundred and Forty Two

Today is Mummy's Day
So I would like to wish all mothers out there
& not to forget, my own mummy too.. XD
Happy Mother's Day! You've done great! 


Instead of celebrating mummy's day,
I went out with a bunch of schoolmates
to attend World's Firefighters Day Run
which was held at Dataran Merdeka, KL.
I'm in the junior category, run for 7km :O
Photos, on Facebook, so help yourself XP


For clarification,
We, 2 are suppose to run together as plan,
then, person X wanted to join in the gang,
then bump in another classmate, person Y.
Once the race start, we, 4 started running.
Soon after, we're drifted apart by crowd.
I was left lost far between person X &
person Y, person Z.. I spot person X
in front & start to catching up with pX.
I did told person X to wait awhile for
person Y&Z, but person X said they'll
be fine together. So, we slowed down to
wait for pY&Z but they never appear.
Person X & I jogged and talked till the end!
* After the race, person Z told me that she was
left fast-walking alone, instead of being with pY.
Identification: anonymous


Besides,
This morning, I gave him a morning call.
I was otp with him this evening, all these
made me so hooked to his soft voice :')
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com