Monday, April 22, 2013

Three Hundred and Eighty Five


Back then, an elderly warned me about the
terrifying drama in social circles when I told
them that I'm going to enrol into a university.

As I have not experience any such tragedy,
I somehow do not agree with the statement
but I just keep in mind whenever I meet new
people in my life. Recently, I've managed to
join a gang of Actuarial Science people. &
As day goes by, I get to know my course
mates better.. The question is, do I want to
continue being such close friends with them
for the rest of my 3 years here in UCSI? :O

 Unfortunately, no.. Just being honest here!
 I have issues with their character and our
personalities hardly matches each other ok
I find them being such s hypocrite.
They may be so good to you in the front
but spreading gossips behind of you..
What so fun about that? Is that what you
call friends? Is offending others your hobby?

Why are there such people in the world today?
It's so sad indeed Hmmphh.. End here. Bye :(
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com