Monday, July 28, 2014

Four Hundred and Sixty Seven


Yesterday was the time of my life!
I was given the once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to have the best heart
-to-heart talk with my mummy :D

On and off, we do spend some time
together, sharing emotional issues
with each other & cry together lol
but yesterday was unforgettable. 

She finally open up & accepted him.
According to her, he is considered
persevere for he is able to wait for 
me for 7 years and counting :P

She added that she is already prepared
if I were to tell her about him, she will
tell me to give it a try, before I sound..

So yeap, I am so glad to have the
permission to go to Penang at the
end of August to meet up with him
on my birthday. My wish is finally
coming through. I am so happy :D

She's my best friend forever :')

P.S. I really need someone to talk to *cry
The photo above is what I'm feeling now..
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com