Monday, August 10, 2009

One Hundred and Ninety One


Yay! My birthday and Barney's is just less than a fortnight away =D

Laugh My A$$ Off! Headline. I've been invited to a prom night
by M****n Y**g. Totally unexpected and unbelievable for us =P
Now, I am having trouble thinking of which dress to wear *sigh*
I wonder how awkward I could be because it is my first time! =(
Sorry to my partner, for I really have no idea how to ball dance.

I bet you'll be thinking why this girl is invited to prom
& why not me... By the way, I am thinking of that too..
How can a less-than-5-minutes chat made me think about it the whole day -.-"



That is Plurk under maintenance & Rck, a new game I'm addicted!

Last but not least, I've bought pressie for Aug babies
*** Who treat me better will get a prettier pressie =)


CLICKPlease! ♥♥
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com