Thursday, August 13, 2009

One Hundred and Ninety Two

*I've deleted the pevious post because it is meaningless now.
Let's have a brand new start. I am trying very hard to be as
positive as it could be.. but Just let me try my best okay -.-"


What made me end up like this is the cancelation of an event
that I've been looking forward for a long time, my birthday.
According to plan, it is suppose to be this Saturday, 15th.
but unfortunately, because of some uncertainty, G-O-N-E.

I understand that I am not the only one feeling upset,
others too but all I can do is just get over this with a
super duper loud sigh now, show my poker face for the
whole day and cry myself to bed later at night. I really
hope no one, as in my family realise anything in me...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com