Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Two Hundred and Fifteen


To be real honest with you, my dear readers,
I have nothing to blog that's why I've not
even sign in to blogger.com these few days..
Once my laptop is set up, I only click on 2
things Google Chrome and TweetDeck lol

Last week, My family have some issues
It was so bad, it made me tear every
Yea, every night. Regretted much mann
Glad that everything is settled now =)

I wonder why do I have no spend a
minimum of 3 hours per day in front
of the laptop before I can go on
studying for my upcoming major
examination. This addiction kills!

Ermm, call me an SPM candidate..
I don't even know how many to
days left to my big day. ohmyG!

Alrightty, here is an article I find
interesting to keep y'all company.
as I'll be away till God knows when.

Cheerie (:
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com