Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Two Hundred and Thirteen


I feel so glad because our class teacher
encourage us to skipped school mann!
Can you ever believe that? I love her
for once in my life *laugh out loud*

She said "Girl, you know how to skip
school? You should come to school 1
day and then come again the next 2
days, understand? *the explanation
goes on and on* See! Nice right.. =D

How the heck is this possible. Someone, please tell me!

Is the girl in the above picture a hacker?
She has Omg 11 (eleven) stoves Mann!
If yes, I will delete her off my friends
list as soon as I get the answer. Duhh!

See. Even the pro-est girl in my list has only 8 stoves.

Reminder: CLICK ON MY ADS! Pleasey please.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com