Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Three Hundred and Seven

We, 6AS were assigned to write a 16 lines poem about a lucky-picked classmate.

Read:

This is my classroom,
Here we are staying until noon.

Day after day I stared at you,
Started to dream if I could make friend with you.
Within her eyes a merry twinkle,
and round her lips a laughing wrinkle;
Who radiating hope and cheer,
Grows kindlier with every year.

Our gesture normal as it as yet in veil,
but still you haunted me and I am losing my will.
So be you simple, decent, kind,
with gentle heart and quiet mind.

And if to righteous anger stung,
Restrain your temper and your tongue.
Let thoughts of others be your guide
And patience triumph over pride...

Honestly, I find her very humble,
and she comes in double!

Guess which is the one? Lefty or the Right? XD 

The girl is Phoon Jing Wern!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com