Saturday, January 15, 2011

Three Hundred and Twelve

I consider today a dramatic day
& I am still trying to keep it cool


Introduction: Catch the title only. & Don't misunderstand XP





Cut all those shyts. I just want to talk to somebody whom can help me solve my issue!


Today in school, I was appointed to be the vice president of the PPDa; Anti-drug club.
(This club not only emphasize on drugs k. It is also partly of smoking + all bad stuffs)
Every club have at least an aim. & of course the president must objectify the main aim!
but I don't think I can even start small. As the closest person to me is still stuck smoking.


Yes. him. my daddy )':


So how is it possible for me to order the whole school to quit whatever bad they're doing? 

Pretending like there's nothing wrong for so long gets tough..
Trying to smile is the hardest thing to do..
and all you really want is for someone to hold you and tell you everything is ok,
you just have to let it all out.


 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com