Sunday, April 17, 2011

Three Hundred and Thirty Three

--
 Something from yesterday.. 

I went shopping with my mummy Hehh!
It's a time of my life XD

I had my Muet in the morning, then shop until the day ends.
Beautiful isn't it? :)


---

I'm fine already ;)

with a little help from 1 application. Minesweeper.

It all started when I'm so bored that I clicked on it then I got
mad at it; keep losing & decided to search for any cheats XP
I searched on youtube.com & also found another useful stuff..
So I link, link and found a way for whitening by strawberry.
Doesn't sound interesting to you? thanks to Howcast.com :)

So I opened the fridge door and found a box of strawberries.
Then, I prepared the mixture and start applying it all over me.

Yes, my face is a little fairer now XD


P.S. Alright. If you ever notice that I've deleted the previous post, don't ask!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com