Saturday, April 2, 2011

Three Hundred and Thirty

I just came back from my day trip to Muar
Let's skip to the interesting part of the day.

After the cemetery visitation, we head to lunch.
I had poh mee, which I can hardly find it in KL

Then, my daddy drove us to Si Beh Lo to buy stuffs.
- If you're familiar to Muar, then you'll understand me.
There, my mummy buy lots of tidbits for us to
bring it all back to KL to munch munch. Hehh!

One of the item in that long list is
What's this.. Familiar? 

It is kok kok candy! Yummy~

Other than that, my mummy bought many types of kuih-muih
& we also drop by a stall by the roadside that sell Putu Piring.

not to forget, my dinner. Fish Porridge. 
This delicious thing ain't the norm ok..
It is a mixture of rice and fish soup.
Yes, it may sounds plain but the taste
is indescribable. No raw smells lol! 

A city girl visits a town
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com