Sunday, June 12, 2011

Three Hundred and Fifty One

I abandon my bloggie for the whole of 2 weeks..
I was on school holidays & holiday to the max!

During the weekend, I spent quality time with my family
Yeap. I felt touched and didn't get to share with anyone.

My daddy brought us to One Utama for shopping.
We used to go there very often when I'm younger.
I haven't been there for quite sometime already =\
My daddy bought Sticky for my lil bro and me X)
It cost less than $20 yet it made me feel satisfied!

I remembered when I was a kid, every weekend,
every time we go shopping, I'm sure to come home
with a Barbie doll, & the simplest one cost  $59.90.
That's the simplest one I tell you. I appreciated it! ;)

After dinner with my uncle that come from Singapore,
my daddy drove us to PJ's A&W for dessert. Hehh!
I took a piece of pancake & a mug of Root beer XP
My daddy also used to bring us all the way there
whenever I crave for fast food when I was a kid

I'm reminiscing of all the sweet moments! :') 
Thank you, mummy, daddy and lil bro. I love you all :') 
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com