Friday, June 17, 2011

Three Hundred and Fifty Two

I just like to talk about Pn. Hooi, my Muet teacher
and her lessons that she carried out with our class.

Today is 3 periods of Muet.
Pn. Hooi felt guilty for just leaving us free, doing revision.
So during the last period, she just carried out an activity.
The name of the game is Nicknames. :)
The instruction is simple. Just write down a nickname
and fold the piece of paper then hand it up to teacher.

She will read the nicknames and others guess who is it.

In my case, I wrote Lui Pao, which my parents used it
to refer to me when they talking about me in their conv.

When teacher opened my piece, she didn't know how to
pronounce it properly until another classmate corrected
her and explain briefly the translated meaning in English.

Idk why teacher claim that this nickname
belongs to a pampered, precious girl. That's me ;)

P.S. Good guess, Joyce Phoon Hahah! XD
P.S.S. To the gang of bitches, you are going down. down down! with your babies -.- *evil grin*
P.S.S.S Thanks to all these activities, that build more bridges and also concrete walls between my classmates and me. I really appreciate it :)
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com