Wednesday, May 2, 2012

First semester course selection


Recently, I'm forced to face a challenge of arranging
my very own timetable for lectures and tutorials.
In university level, we call it course selection.. :)
I had finally understand the pain in the ass that
my previous school teachers and their team
had suffered for all these years


Miss Mary Andrew Bebola Peters, 
You are considered the most dedicated teacher in my history.
I never had a teacher that is so willing to run extra classes 
during holidays just to makesure that we manage to finish 
learning the syllabus in time, until God introduced you to me..

I remembered the days when you used to call out one of 
the Chinese gangs in my form six class to stop them from 
communicating in Mandarin during Chemistry class.. 
We all know that it will help them improve their 
command in English but they never listened lol

Besides, I also remembered when you complaint
so much about a New timetable arrangement. 
I thought it was an easy peasy thing.. I thought 
you were just worried about us being such 
naughty students of yours. 
Now that I finally understand what you've gone 
through, I really think that you're much more
than a super woman. You worth a noble prize!!

Now back to my part :P
So yea, I'm done with my course selection & 
I'm grateful to announce that I only have classes 
on Monday, Tuesday and Friday. 
My mummy is happy too. Hehee! <3

At first, I really hope that I'm able to squeeze my 
classes to Monday and Tuesday only because of 
my travelling time and high petrol consumption.. 
Eventhough my friends did say that such arrangement 
is gonna be very tiring & real suffering..

Then when I'm in the process of doing 
course selection, I realise that 2 of the 
tutorials that I wanted to attend was fully occupied :(
It seriously made me upset. Total mood swing, I tell you!

After I'm done with my course selection, I went 
back chatting with my besties.. Then I realised 
that my timetable arrangement ain't that bad afterall.. 
Its so much better than travelling to uni 5 days a week
I'm back to the happy me again Hehee!! <3

P.s. I learnt a lesson to complete my course selection 
as soon as possible to compete tutorial occupancy
with my uni mates Hahaa.. XD

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com