Sunday, May 6, 2012

Is really that difficult?


Hmmphh.. Many are interested in my future.
Relatives & friends always ask about my
tertiary education and life in University
yes, all these may sound motivating but
on the other side, whenever they ask
"What course you choose?" and then
I answered "Actuarial Science" *waits*


They usually have two reactions.

Option #1.
The not-so-updated people will respond..
"Huh? What course is that? Natural Science?"
"What is it about? What career can you proceed?"

Option #2.
The smarter community will reply
"Why? That course very difficult wan wor?"

Tough, difficult, hard are words they used to describe my course.

On my uni Orientation Day, the Dean of faculty,
Dr. Toh reminded us that we have to really
sacrifice our entertainment moments to study
hardcore to do well and succeed as a First
Class Honors Degree in order to be able to
find a good company with a good superior..

Ofcourse what he mentioned above was just
common sense, who doesn't know them right?
but the thing is most all, everyone who I spoke
to about my course replied that it's difficult..
Now I am wondering is it really that difficult

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com