Sunday, February 3, 2013

Three Hundred and Eighty


Event: Barbecue with course mates
Date: 2nd February 2013
Venue: Kah Beng's place
I contributed mixed guava and a jar of lemon cookies :)





This is an event worth-writing because I had
the chance to experience many first-times' :D

This is my first BBQ party with friends.
Back then, I used to have BBQ party
with my maternal relatives but now,
it is my first bbq with course mates ;)

I know it is a little late but this is my
first time tasting BBQ'd marshmallow
Lol. and this is love at first taste :D
Seriously yummy.. Worth trying!
A marshmallow is placed on the
end of a stick or skewer and held
carefully over the fire. This creates
a caramelized outer skin with a
liquid, molten layer underneath.

Lastly, that night is my very first
experience with drinking game :O
There's nothing to worry as I am
a drinker, not a drunker. Heh! :P



P.S. & They say I'm paling cantik malam ini :D
Some even praised my lil bro cute & handsome!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com