Thursday, January 31, 2013

Three Hundred and Seventy Nine

Today's date 31st, marks the end of January 2013.
Here, I'm proud to make an official announcement!
I'd finally got over it, by passing time, all by myself.
Maybe a little help from my best girlfs', here & there.

One of my gf bestie challenged me to get over all these
within 1 month, but I said, 1 week is more than enough.
& now, my time is over so she owe me rewards. Yayy!

--
How am I sure that a part of my feeling has end here?

1. Whenever I play the songs that reminds me of him,
I can enjoy the whole song without skipping over it :)
Even when my little brother play "Just a fool" by Blake
and Christina which did brought a very bad memory to
me, I can still get over it successfully. I grew stronger.

2. Whenever someone mention his name in dialogues,
I do get butterflies in my tummy.. How silly is that! D:
but yesterday, one of my bestie mentioned his name,
& I didn't even bother replying that message lol. That
is the moment I'd realize I did not prior him anymore.

3. Okayy, I admit that I do spend my days dreaming
& reminiscing the good old moments that we had but
I know that I am still strong enough to handle it all :')

4. So basically, I have no more interruptions in life :D

--
Whatever is it, I learnt a lot from all these great experiences.
Ups & downs, both bring meaning to my life.. Cheers! XOXO




 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com