Thursday, March 21, 2013

Three Hundred and Eighty Three


The image above says it all..
I am in the situation where Idk 
what am I suppose to do *sigh

Okay.. Fine! Honestly, I miss him!
but I'm afraid to get back together.
& another issue is what's the point
of getting back together since I am
sure that we are never ever gonna 
be together forever until marriage..

All I want is him to be there for me
whenever I need someone to talk 
to, A company for my life, like bff!
How would I know if I am fated to 
experience a divorce with my future
fiance or to face my parent's death..
I need him to comfort me. I'm weak.

but I don't want to be keeping in touch
the whole day, it's sort of wasting my
time to do other stuffs such as spending
time with the telly and my family, time
for my own education.. I know I can't
afford to make time to be there for him.

The end. Head vs. Heart. Who wins? 
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com