Thursday, March 7, 2013

Three Hundred and Eighty Two


I spent my evening listening to one of my all-time
favorite singer, singing to the soul of my heart :')

He is a Chinese singer & many of my friends would never
thought that he is considered as favorite lol. He is Jay Chao
The one & only reason why I chosen Jay Chao is because
of the memories I got from playing his oh-so-gentle songs..
Hehee even I can't read his song title written in Chinese :P

It all brings me back to the time when I was with my ex-
I was on the way, in a bus to Hatyai, Thailand for a
family vacation as I was tuning in to Jay Chao's songs
on my playlist, half-asleep & forcing myself to stay
awake just to keep the conversation going with him.

I bet he don't even know that these Jay Chao songs
are so meaningful to me.. but I do know that he still
often reminisces the old times + meaningful songs ;)

Honestly, these songs never fail to bring me
back to the past and I really miss him now :'(
Nuff said. Whatever in the past, stays there!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com