Friday, August 30, 2013

Four Hundred and Twenty Five


Recently, I've been so occupied with event over event.
Even my 21st birthday is clashed with other events! :'(

The final examination is way over now.
The most terrifying result are published.
I thank God that I proudly passed all
the subjects with flying colors Hehee!

My 21st birthday is just simple
celebration with my love ones.
& a lovely gift from my dearly
course mates. I'd surprised :D
& infinity amount of ka-ching
ang pows from both grandma,
my inspirational person (Chloe),
my ei ei, & necklace from Uncle.

Followed by a grand prayers event,
it was unexpectedly successful :'D
I was really glad that all my efforts
and sacrifices paid off to charity :)

Currently, waiting for my semester..
I must proof to the whole world that
I am a qualified actuary Yeah! :P

P.S. Often, I go back to the days
when we were at the prom night.
I really wish to be in your arms..
Again.. I wish we can go hours
on the phone.. Good old times :')
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com