Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Four Hundred and Twenty Four


Last weekend, I had a really great time with my bff :)
It was suppose to be a class outing but unfortunately,
only a few turn up and  it dissappoints the organizer.

Actually, I intend to attend early but up to certain,
circumstance, I  fail to reach there on time for it..

So I told Bee Chea that I won't attend and we'll
set another day (most probably after my finals)
Fortunately, I managed to finish up my day job
& rushed in time to meet that bunch of people.

At first, May Suet and Bee Chea were chattting
at Kepong Kopitiam of Brem Mall from 7pm -
9pm until Alvin turn up. Right, only 3 of them.

After my dinner at a nearby Chinese Restaurant,
I told my daddy to drop me at Brem Mall to meet
my ex-classmates. That time was about 10 at night.

The mall is closing. So we plan to go to Chatime.
Chatime Tmn Rimbunan closes at 1.00am perfect

The main point, I reached home by 2AM.
It was really an amazing experience Heh!

Obviously, I got lectured once I reached home.
No! By right, I got scolded even on the phone.
Hahaaa.. My mummy rushed me to go home.
So yeah, that's a great night with great friends~!

P.S. Currently blogging from Computer Lab B..
intruded my friend's Java Programming class :D
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com