Thursday, June 11, 2009

One Hundred and Fifty Five

Oh- What a lovey dovey day..That is that I can say~
Hope you get what I mean =)

Besides that, This is a MUST READ.
Even though it is super duper uber long,
It really worth your precious Pico-second!
Trust me and you will have no regrets =D

That is a true story of Yuan Yuan & Lim Yu Vern true loves'

Sneak Peak-
I want you back more than anything. If you were alive, even if you didn’t remember a thing about me, or hated me, or didn’t care about me, that’d be enough. I just want you alive. I will sound incredibly selfish, but I don’t want you to be with God, I want you to be with me.

Done, for the day.
My next update will most probably be next week =)
Stay Tune~
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com