Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One Hundred and Fifty Seven


I've no idea where I spent every minute
It all just flew away without me knowing
I don't care, I don't know are my fave
phrase because it just suites me a lot! =D
*Seems like one very irresponsible girl*
b..b...but. Yea.. That's me and no cure~

Before Taekwondo class..
Sir Johnny: Hey you black belt girl. How old are you?
Me: I am 7-teen, Sir.
Sir Johnny: What?! Don't ever try to lie to me.
Me: Really Sir O.o
Sir Johnny: You look like a 13-year-old, eldest 15.
Me: *laughing. and skipping away*
Sir Johnny: *stares at me blankly then walk away*

My weekends, which isn't suppose to belong to an SPM candidate..
20th~ Paksa-thon? a.k.a. Jogathon
21st~ Oh-Daddy's day. Yay! JforJ
27th~ *vulgarS*! Open day! ='( die
04th~ Cheer 09'! Lalalalala.. Heh
11th~ Night out with May2 & Leava
18th or 25th. Off to Malacca. =)
01st~ Sunway Lagoon. I wonder..
23rd! My birthday. Oh-so-excited!

May May invited me to this Charity Event,
together with Leavania. I am looking forward.
Good thing, I've asked mummy for permission
but, I don't have the perfect dress code, sad =(
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com