Friday, June 26, 2009

One Hundred and Sixty Three


I warned ya'. This is a post full of words.
Take a visit another time if you're busy.

I always face problem whenever there is a About Me section in any
social networking site. I always wanted to leave that column blank!

After such a long time thinking of words to describe the true me,

I finally made up my mind and agrees with myself that I am a girl
that everyone, Yes. I said everyone who knows me, knows what I
am thinking, what am I going to do. I bet they're all ordinary people
I am just the odd one out. I am so fed up with this.

Someone, please help me in my progress to change myself =(

Being like this is no fun at all, I tell you. I cannot lie. I cannot cheat!
I always being like one stupid fool and salutes people with this ability.

Fine! I know that is bad, but I believe that life MUST be balanced
If I am doing good all the time, that is not me. I am not a robot.
Whatever is it, Humans are not perfect, and they can never be.

The word to describe me is none other than Transparent.
Imissmyboyf


Nothing brings me down
When you're around
It's like zero gravity
The world just disappears
When you're here
It's zero gravity
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com