Saturday, April 28, 2012

So this is my new me. Hehh!


Hello dear readers,
I understand that the previous post was awful wordy
& my bad for not warning a wordy post ahead =P

So here am I to apologize with a piece of photo ;)

I would just like to share a thumbnail of landmarks
all around the World that would really help bring
 more meaning to my already-meaningful life =D

Besides, a little from my daily :)

I've started Uni. Last Wednesday was my orientation.
It was obviously the unforgettable, maybe worst day
in my uni history. I really do hope so.. Hmmphh..
I can't do anything else to make it better.
I've already tried to smile to everyone I met
but the seniors nor the bitches & lala just wouldn't
know how to respond to my sweet yet precious smile.
So all I can do is bear these all by myself.
No one else can really understand what I really felt,
deep inside. So no point explaining more

Anyway, on the happier side, I've managed to
squeeze my timetable to Monday & Tuesday
only on my course selection column. So now,
I'm just waiting for the admins and lecturers
to approve it. Pray hard for me yea.. Hehh!

P.S. Latest event happening today is Bersih, ptptn & lynas peaceful assembly happening in Dataran Merdeka, KL. I'm neutral as always :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com