Monday, April 30, 2012

My temporary working experiences XD

Uh huh.. It's a Monday again

But I had a satisfying breakfast that is English breakfast tea with cookies. So yea, that provided me a great start for the day.

No Monday blues :)


I was thinking of writing this post from office. Yea, you got that right..

I was in the office & its lunch time. hehh! :D

I've been working with my mummy's friend in her aluminium factory for about 3 months already..

Time past so fast huh.. I'd learnt many new skills and ofcourse this gave me the opportunity to meet many new people of upper class and also those not so fortunate ones plus rude and polite people too.. Hmmphh

I do hope that this simple yet meaningful introduction to the big, wild world out there would help me cope better with tough obstacles in the near future :)


Besides, I'm thankful to have such a wonder lady boss and colleagues <3

They are willing to teach and share opinions as our company are running 6 project concurrently.

I think that they really worth an award for this good values in them..


So as lunch time is almost over..

Its time to get back to business

Xoxo


 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com