Sunday, April 29, 2012

A new day. The same thoughts.

Yeap. Some more inspiration to write for the holiday..
I've planned to take a week break for max holiday :D

This morning, my mummy ordered my lil bro to
break my morning sleep.. So what should I say?
I can't blame anyone for this because Yes, I've
slept very late yesterday. No, I mean morning.
I turned down by 2 in the morning which is
consider very late for a teen like me. Uh huh!
I simply love to spend time chatting with my
friends that my mummy hardly trust. Yeap!
So what! You got problem with my attitude?

& When I have attitude, my mummy never
help me to overcome them but she's just
making things worst by criticizing me in front
of my daddy and bro. and Gods know how
much she criticize me by the back.. Sigh?

"It's just a period of time" I mentioned repeatedly.

Besides, out of the blue. Damn TheStarOnline
posted an article of Children in Cyber World!
My daddy, I ain't sure on purpose or not but
yea, he read it out loud to me, I ain't sure it's
with a certain objective or not. but Uh huh
I've felt the pinch from every words in that!
Article Title: Do you know who your kids are talking to?
Unnecessary trouble maker. Heng :P

So that's about me, not being in a good state
with anyone at home. Hmmphh. Home, No..
It feels more like a foreign country.. That's it

I'm off. Gtg bake some lasagne for them ;)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com