Saturday, July 25, 2009

One Hundred and Eighty One


Today, I am not really satisfied since
the moment before I am going to bed
Even though, I am going out on a field
trip with my friends and then dinner
again at Renaissance, this time Sagano,

this is because my mummy has been eyeing
on me and it is very no-privacy kind of thing

Since boyf told me about the HCH incident,
I had been very careful not to let her see me
chatting with him again. *laugh out loud*
Yesterday was a really close one. hehehe =D

I have no idea when she switched off my
daddy’s I-love-most modem, but when I
wanted to online early in the morning, I
failed to do so. I am so frustrated now..

If and only if she knocked my room door
when she wants to come in, I don’t mind.
I wouldn’t mind at all! Really, Sincerely.

And what made me day today is this =D



Time to dress up in school uniform on Saturday- Bye.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com