Sunday, July 19, 2009

One Hundred and Seventy Six




Time for the weekly update =)

I am 7Teen this year.. & for the 1st
time in my life, I am wearing J&T!
I know it sounds funny but really I
never wear such dress code before.

Most of you know what I usually wear =P

Besides that, my mummy allow me to plan
for my upcoming birthday celebration =D
but she already book me on 23rd August.
My family and I are going to Pangkor =)

She said I can celebrate with my friends
before my birthday, so my plan is either
on the 21st Friday or 15th Saturday at
Renaissance *show tongue* but now..
may I see a show of hands first?
All are welcome. No expense paid =P

I gotta go for a seminar now and another
dinner at Renaissance tonight. Byesz =))
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com