Friday, July 10, 2009

One Hundred and Seventy Three


The author of this abandoned blog is back Lol.

It has been one very hectic week *shake head*
As most of you know, my mummy did not talk
to me right after the weekend end. Mon & Tue.
I confronted her and the reply she gave me was
a great dissapoinment for her daughter a.k.a. me
That story ends here. I'm tryin to forget about it.

Next on the list is, Hehehee.. My Dearie and I
I know I've not blog about him for a long time
Bare in mind, He is still mine! *show tongue*
There's just too much between us to share here.
Just a dream, that's never gonna come through
strikes me & from that on, I realised what I did.
It all come down to one thing. I miss you now!




 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com