Friday, July 24, 2009

One Hundred and Eighty


Thank God It's Friday =D

Amazingly, I updated my blog 4 times these weekdays.

Yesterday, my boyf told me something I don't believe.
He said that my mummy called him in the evening and
she told him to keep away from me & allow me to study
for my coming major exam - SPM - in 3 months time.

This morning, I added my trust in that statement.
I usually sit in front of my pc right after my shower,
& these few days, my mummy spot me using my pc
She always ask "Who are you chatting with?" & my
answer is my Plurk buddy. but today, she asked me
something different, something I think unexpected!


She added "Why didn't chat with your darling?"
then I acted blur "WhatTheHeck. Who is that?"
She answered "Don't act dumb! Your boyfriend."
I stil deny with her statement. I can't believe it.

I really hope I can concentrate on my lesson in school today.
Good day everyone. Bye. -Signing Off-
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com