Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Two Hundred and Twenty Five


Hah! My mummy have sympathy on me
and allowed me to online till 6pm only! ;@

Whatever..

I have nothing much to say here
as I promised to share nothing,
not a single thing about my SPM
via the web. Why, you may wonder?
Actually, I don't know why either..

Hmmm..
I received lots and lots of best wishes
from my family, friends & loving relatives.
I wonder is it a good thing or not because
everytime someone says "All the best" (:
Good luck, whatever shyt you may say
I will just think of the end when they
will ask "How is your SPM result huh..?"
The problem is I don't know how to answer
this simple question. Raawwwssss..! so mad.

Btw, I really feel like ending my day here
and sleep until tomorrow morning for my
English and HistoryII paper. Shall I? (:
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com