Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Two Hundred and Twenty Nine


I am really pissed with all the fifth formers
who took Additional Mathematics paper :@
Why can't they all just stfu when they know
the paper is tough, super tough, killer?! :'-(

I am on the verge of breaking down because
all, ALL my friends think that paper one of
Additional Mathematics was easy peasy but
I don't think so. I just realise my weakness,
& it is too late to turn back time right now.

Now, I am 110% con-damn-firm I am
gonna get F grade of this killer subject.
Yet, I am still not studying for Sciences.
Biology is gonna haunt me on Monday ):

I find this song very meaningful. Share (:

Watch out for heart breakers,
All they do is take your love & leave
I didn’t know he’d turn out to be
The heartbreaker he warned me about..


By tw, just mentioning..
Get well soon, mummy ♥
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com