Sunday, November 22, 2009

Two Hundred and Twenty Seven



Yes. I seldom stay up this late to blog
but now I just couldn't resist to share
something I've been hiding for a very
long time inside me, with no one, not
even my mummy knows about this ):

I just wanna share my point of view
of this very w i d e subject,
Relationships

I bet everyone get curious when
anyone open such topic... right?

Wonder why feelings can built when
someone often contact with another..
Can anyone answer this question? (:

I experienced & my little bro is
currently undergoing the same.
Ofcourse, my mummy wouldn't
allow my little brother to be
involve in any relationship at
this young age of 13 yrs old (:

but as an elder sister, I do want to
help to solve such problems but me,
myself don't even have a solution.
So, how?
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com