Sunday, November 15, 2009

Two Hundred and Twenty Two


Today, I nearly die of a broken heart
when I saw something I'm not suppose
to have a look of it. It changed my mood

It all started when I was Facebook-ing
and then suddenly there's an update..
So, I glance thru that album of photos
and the feeling of breaking down is so
rich in me, but I manage to overcome!

Okay. I'm fine.
So, My family went out to dinner
On the way, the radio was playing
a song that he used to dedicate to
me. and All is there in my mind was
nothing else but him and only him..
Plus, the sky isn't on my side either
It was pouring very heavily and dark
and also the image that I should not
have seen. Regretted much now..

Photobucket

This ( Edited version ) is what I saw that changed my day.
Go figure (:
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com