Thursday, December 30, 2010

Three hundred and Three


I am very happy that tomorrow is a holiday! (Click here for more info)
Even though I am on school holidaym because
My daddy is not working. I'm really happy XP

I thank the Malaysian footballers whom had
won the AFF Suzuki Cup 10' in 21 years time.
I fell for Fahmi, the goalie and Safee, the striker!
They're were the best in the team. but yes, I know
without the others, plus the manager, they'll lose.

P.S. I'm going to Greenbox, Jusco Balakong for
2011 New Year celebration!! together with my
maternal relatives and Justin's joining too. Rofl.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my dear readers a very
Happy New Year & All the best.  ;)
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com