Sunday, December 26, 2010

Three hundred and one


It's boxing day peepo! 2nd day of Christmas..
still not too late to wish y'all Merry Christmas!

Yesterday, I had a nice Christmas dinner with my relatives + Justin bro.
Our dinner was oh-so-Chinese Hehh! at Sheraton, Sg. Long golf club..
Christians eat roast turkey, while my family and I had roast duck Lmao
We booked a special room that comes with karaoke audio system too
So, I and a few others really enjoyed ourself, singing our lungs out Lol!

Anyway, Here's a nice song I would like to share with my dear readers ;)
I heard it when I watch MTV this afternoon. I love channel surfing Hehh.

P.S. I'm still very particular about receiving Christmas presents okayy :@
My little bro, Adrian got 12 goldfishes as his Christmas present. Me? XP
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com