Friday, December 24, 2010

Three Hundred

Guess what?
My room and I went shopping at the Year End Sale. YES!
I, fine, it's my daddy that bought a pink outfit for my room
So last Tuesday, a painter helped my room put it on and
Now, she look so awesomely sweet in that new outfit XD
P.S. My daddy complaint that my room feels warmer than
other parts of the house because I used a warmer color ):

Anyhow, I don't feel so. I feel really comfortable in my new home
It's not that I'm moving to a new area whatsoever, It's a makeover!
Now, my home has a new living room set, new mattress especially
for me only, plus a new comfy pillow and a nice-to-hug bolster =]

I bet that all should do for a great Christmas Gift for a girl like me.
Finally, Thank God for everything I have, health & wealth. Bye ;P
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com