Friday, December 3, 2010

Two Hundred and Ninety Three


I may look happy and calm on the outside, but
deep inside it is a volcano waiting to erupt!

This is a place where I can share my feelings, with anonymous, whom
will not/ cannot give me responses/reply which I do not want to hear..
because I really need someone to talk to, but I can't find a perfect one.



I have my caring mummy, but at times, she can't understand everything
or maybe it is just me. When the time is right, my lips just can't open to
share my thoughts that had been lingering around my mind and this is
such a suffering feeling to me. It affects me mentally & emotionally too.
- I don't really share much with my daddy because all he does is lecture.



My little brother. These days, he is sort of busy with all his girlfriends.
As I mentioned before, he have 2. One, local. Another in Qatar now.
I bet he will not have time to spare for me to listen to my dumb stories.



I don't have a soul mate to lend me his pair of ears or even one side
is more than enough for the moment. I just need someone to talk to.



So, I end up, stuck up here, feeling scared every second of my life until
I can finally share with someone who I think will take all my fear away!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com