Wednesday, December 12, 2012

HAPPY 12.12.12 :)

HAPPY 12.12.12 :)

I listened to hitz.fm this morning on my way to work
& it gave me an inspiration to write about myself.

The 12-years-ago me

Basically, back then,
I celebrated millennium when I was 8 years old..
that was too young to even understand the World.

I remembered that y2k is a very important year
to many people in the world but to me, that time,
I just take it as another year for me to grow ;)

Now, I find it really pointless to take dates seriously.
I mean like 10.11.12 or 12.12.12. It's just numbers.
So what?!

Ikr. The bottom part of my post is like contradicting
with the top part of the post lol :P

Anyway, the only difference between the old and
new me is my age (obviously) & my mind-set.
I used to trust people around me and now, no more.

P.S. I purposely reached office early to update a post :D
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com