Sunday, December 16, 2012

Three Hundred and Sixty Four


A long-awaited post :)

I took so long to start writing about this because
I feel so difficult to put my feelings and thoughts
all in one, down on a post in my blog & diary.

I can't be describing all my feelings from the start..
Whatever comes to my mind right now, It's all here.
Deal with it. This is gonna be very spontaneous :P

I've spent time reading articles & quotes on Twitter.
All of those has helped me organize my mind better.

One of the many articles is here.
Eric Charles has helped me by
sharing his guy's point of view 
with this anonymous girl who has
almost the same experience with me.

Another article is this.
Sabrina Alexis reminded me about freedom.
Yes, I agree. I also want to remain my space.
I'll be happier if I live it this way. My way :D

I also read another article on Symptoms of Love.
There are 8 points. All so comical yet true Hehee


#np  Taylor Swift- Everything has changed (feat. Ed Sheeran)

P.S. I'm not officially done yet. More to come ;)
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com