Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Three Hundred and Sixty Nine

LOVE is in the air. 19th December 2012
Happy Anniversary to my Daddy and Mummy!
It used to be double happiness but now, we're
double (Double happiness) = 4 Happiness ♥
because of the annoying little brother and me :D


On this auspicious day, I would like to share a little story :)
It's about a conversation I had with my mum & colleague.

Mummy: Girl, today is mummy and daddy's anniverysary.
We've been together since 1988. So you calculate lahh..
Me: Oh.. I don't want lahh :P
*Press calculator (2012-1988=24 years r/s)
*Conversation goes on and on, until..
Mummy: Whatever. Ok lahh. So come home earlier k
Me: Alright. See you later. Bye
Mummy: Love you. Bye :)

Me: Hey. Have you ever give your parents anniversary gift?
Colleague: No. My parents not so loving one..
Me: Oh lol.. Any idea why my mummy tell me about their anniversary?
Colleague: Idk. Let me think first k.
A few minutes later
Colleague: Oh. I get it d. She wants you to tell your daddy.
Me: Oh really. Alright. I will be the messenger & reminder Hehee..

Unfortunately, my little brother already betrayed my mummy lol.


On the other hand, we treated love like a sport.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com