Sunday, December 30, 2012

Three Hundred and Seventy Three


Sunday Shopping Spree! :D

I never felt so good after spending so much $$.

This morning. I woke up missing him so much.
I am so tempted to text him & fortunately, he
already sent me the usual 'Morning love' Heh.

As my day goes on,
My little bro decided to go to Sony Centre,
located at The Curve, Mutiara Damansara

On the way, I have a sudden crave for tom yam.
and in my opinion, Johnny's Restaurant offer one
of the best tom yam. The next thing I know my
little bro interrupted that he wants to eat unagi!

Once we got a nice parking, we head there.
After leaving my lil bro's DSLR at the centre,
my daddy drop by a Camel Active outlet. &
there goes hours and hours of guys shopping.
Guys shopping is much worst than girls shop!

Why I think so? Both my daddy and lil bro
are very particular when it comes to buying
new outfits. They always expect perfection.

They shop so much. My legs start to hurt.
I become moody. I tell my mummy I want
to walk alone. I entered the  Adidas Women
outlet (The first in South East Asia lol) :P

I intended to try on some striking, good
pair of running shoes. The sales girl then
introduced me to one light-weighed and
another cushioning shoe. Idk the model.

All I know is once I put on the shoes,
I walk a few steps down the aisle and
my leg, by miracle, never hurt anymore.
I never believe in such miracle to happen
on a running shoes until a pair of Adidas.

When I get home, my daddy and lil bro
put on their East India Company tees,
shirts and trousers to test for a better.
They are all so satisfied, they smiled.

Those smile on their faces made my day.
I'm so happy when they are so happy :)
All the pain in my leg and moodiness,
all gone in an instant, never felt so good!

P.S. I got myself 2 tees' from Diesel. Yay!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com