Thursday, November 21, 2013

Four Hundred and Sixty Five


Here, I would like to share my short term
to long term goals with all of you so that
those judgmental people out there can
further judge my success in the future :)

I shall start with my long term goals first.

When I die, I want to attain supreme
and perfect enlightenment at Nirvana.

After I retire, I wish to travel around the
World with my soul mate that will loves
me, much much more than I love him ;)

After my graduation, I hope to be an
outstanding employee at a top-ranked
overseas company with a good offer/
even better run my own company Heh!

I would also like to graduate with a
first-class honours degree in Bachelor
of Science in Actuarial Science :D

But 1st, I am still enjoying my
2 freaking months of holidays..
That's just me, aiming too high :P
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com