Monday, November 4, 2013

Four Hundred and Sixty

As promised in the previous blog entry,
I shall share with y'all the benefits that I
will enjoy if I never go to work righttt :P

Every time I think about work, I think
about him, never fail. This is because
I still cannot forget the day he made
me cry like asdfghjkl *Gosh. I can't
find the right words to express the
moment, beginning of this year 2013.

Just A Fool by Christina Aguilera featuring
Blake Shelton is playing in the background.
At that moment, I can perfectly relate every
words in the lyrics to the feelings that I was
feeling. Now, time helped me heal better ;)

My mummy sat beside me. She is listening
to me as I told her that he pushed me to
the end of a cliff with his words "All or
Nothing". I can remember everything as
if it just happened yesterday, but no :)
Btw, my mummy cried with me *blush

So that now I don't have to go to work,
I have more entertaining stuffs to do. I
won't have to go back to the same old
oh-so-painful memory as often as then.

--
Please excuse me as I do have Co-op
assignment to complete. So, I am left
with less time to think of inspirations
to blog.. That is one benefit though ;)
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com