Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Four Hundred and Sixty Two


Say Hello to the new motivated ME :D

Today, I went out with my bff to buy
some nail polish from Etude House &
watch an not so awesome Cantonese
movie, Baby Blues. Here is the trailer.



Let's give this bff a nickname. I shall
name le bff MY in order to continue :)
MY is one great attention seeker and
I thought I was the greatest of all time.

Coincidentally, MY get to know that
MY's secret admirer.. Hmmphh.. not
so secretive afterall.. So yea hahaa :P
MY's secret admirer is in the mall too.
MY's secret admirer named Mandy.

So MY also get to know that Mandy
is gonna watch the same movie at the
same time too.. Omg! So coincident

In the cinema, MY & me sat the twin
seats while Mandy sat on the ordinary
ones, end of the row,  in front of us lol
We just can't help it but laugh at her ;)

MY purposely hold my hands, whisper
in my ears and even hugged me tightly
whenever Mandy glanced to the back
between the movie scenes.. All these
are of one objective only.. That is to
tell her off but this persistent admirer
will not give up no matter how evil
MJ acts in front of Mandy.. Hahaa!

It was indeed fun making someone
look like a fool but I know that it
is so mean and karma may be
hunting on us anytime. I couldn't
be bothered. As long as I know
my borders well, I won't go over
the line just to harm anyone else :)

P.S. We decided to watch Baby Blues
because we are not the Thor or super
heroes type of person.. Hehee! :D

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com