Monday, November 4, 2013

Four Hundred and Sixty One

Honestly, thoughts of him is still lingering
around my mind. I can't help it, especially
recently, God declared TWO(2) freaking
months of weekends for me. Oh Yeah! :)

I swear I won't rot.
I will be as productive as I possibly can!
I will entertain myself with lots of baking,
reading, watching, the list never ends lol.

As I've consulted some friends for advice,
I've decided that I will take this route. The
route to my own freedom of expression &
speech. I don't want to be stuck with these
empty hopes of him anymore. I think it is
time that I need a full stop of heart ache.

Lucky him. I've not plan what to say to
him yet but one of my friend suggested
that I shall talk, explain and express my
feelings towards him directly rather than
questioning him on the gap between us
right now nor expressing by song lyrics.

--
Yesterday, perlawanan akhir bola sepak
piala Malaysia was held at Stadium Shah
Alam. The venue that gives me too much
to remember. Gosh.. memories of our 1st
concert together flow through me like the
Niagara Falls. It's a little extreme though.

I still remember the very first time he held
my hands, like it was yesterday while in
actual fact, the time is 20th September 
2012. I appreciated his bravery. I admire
his confidence. Yes, honestly, I really do!
I miss the times when our hands intertwine.

--
Back to the point, I think that I have been
patience enough with his mixed messages.
It's time I want need a direction to head.
So it is either yes or no only.
Every night, I wonder Are there just one 
or two paths ahead of us right now?

I understand that I did say "Wait for me
until my graduation." but the point is do
you still remember our promises made?
I don't feel like same like before anymore.
Truly, I am feeling insecure right now :(

I place these in the hands of God.
Meanwhile, I strongly believe that
time can heal, it eventually will :')
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com