Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fifty Seven


Wow. My weekend is so family-ish =x LOL

Yesterday. With the whole big bunch hahaha
today. Just with my small <3ly family. *grin*
Next weekend. Daddy's side big family again!

Thanks to Daddy for the yummy lunch =P

Thank you. mummy! for trimming my hair
Finally. I have some side fringe already =)

& Gratx Lil bro for his new uniform.raws =/
Ish..! So jealous to see him in prefect board
but Afterall. I am just glad & proud of you~

Dearie. All the best. Praying hard for U =D

* I just can't tolerate with people whom
don't speak English! I hate Mandarin :@

I am falling for HK dramas' *laugh out loud*

Hahaha. I am so excited for the end of April
because I will be flying to Tioman Island =D
Leaving all my sorrows at the beach. LOLx!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com